Previous church group member out of jail with possible bad intentions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is you as head of household. Not one of us here knows your lives and situations as well and thoroughly as you do. Pray for guidance and the ability to protect and teach your family, the responsibility lies on you to protect, defend, teach, lead and love. If you feel it is time to let it go, that is your decision. If you feel you must protect and keep your teen daughter in a safe location in your absence, that is your decision. You are a devoted family man, your instincts will drive your decisions and I believe will be right.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is you as head of household. Not one of us here knows your lives and situations as well and thoroughly as you do. Pray for guidance and the ability to protect and teach your family, the responsibility lies on you to protect, defend, teach, lead and love. If you feel it is time to let it go, that is your decision. If you feel you must protect and keep your teen daughter in a safe location in your absence, that is your decision. You are a devoted family man, your instincts will drive your decisions and I believe will be right.
Yes sir David. I agree completely. That's one role I take so very seriously and my wife knows it. She probably didn't expect me to be this committed to it, but I understand a world that she doesn't see as well as most of my family.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree with the other commenters. The safety of your ENTIRE family is of prime importance, not just your daughter, and each of your family members need to be aware of the potential dangers. This guy knows too much about you and your family, since he was in your home for so long.

Good luck, and God bless you for what you have done in trying to help him, but God bless you even more for caring for your family. My prayers are with you as well.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to agree with the other commenters. The safety of your ENTIRE family is of prime importance, not just your daughter, and each of your family members need to be aware of the potential dangers. This guy knows too much about you and your family, since he was in your home for so long.

Good luck, and God bless you for what you have done in trying to help him, but God bless you even more for caring for your family. My prayers are with you as well.
Thank you Terry. I agree with what everyone else is saying also. I mainly just wanted someone to confirm what I already believe. Sometimes my wife just thinks I paranoid. I would rather be paranoid than wrong.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers, Jeff. Your last sentence above sums it up. Stay alert; stay prepared; stay safe. Be ready if he just shows up unannounced and "just needs a place to spend the night" kind of thing. Don't let your guard down; and don't let your values get in the way of you and your family's safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers, Jeff. Your last sentence above sums it up. Stay alert; stay prepared; stay safe. Be ready if he just shows up unannounced and "just needs a place to spend the night" kind of thing.

Thank you Joel. I agree completely and thank you for supporting it.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trust your gut on this. Praying for you, your family, and him. He obviously needs some mental help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom