Price Gouging and 223 Availability & Discount for OSA Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDCGUNROOM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My apologies, fellow members, for rarely logging in and commenting, though I often read your posts without logging in. A recent thread from member disparaged my business, disparaged my employees, accused me of price gouging and outright called me a liar. I posted a reply in an attempt to straiten him out and hope that it succeeded. I am a person who puts his money where his mouth is. Here is my proof, and here is my offer:
Proof-
Hornady 223 75gr BTHP Superperformance Match Product #80264 BDC Gun Room Price: $22 per box MSRP $27.07
Hornady 223 53gr V-MAX Superperformance Varmint Product #8025 BDC Gun Room Price: $22 per box MSRP $27.15
Hornady 223 35gr NTX Superperformance Varmint Product #83266 BDC Gun Room Price: $22 per box MSRP $28.47
Remington 223 55gr MC Express Rifle Product #28401/R223R3 BDC Gun Room Price: $25 per box MSRP $28.95

I have ALWAYS charged $22 per box for Hornady 223, I never carried Rem 223 like that because it was too expensive.
I HAVE BEEN LIMITING PURCHASES TO 200RDS PER DAY TO SERVICE AS MANY CUSTOMERS AS POSSIBLE

Offer- ANY OSA MEMBER CAN COME IN AND PURCHASE 400RDS PER DAY AT $21 PER BOX FROM NOW UNTIL THURSDAY AT 6PM, AND AT REGULAR PRICE FROM NOW ON, JUST SHOW US YOUR OSA PROFILE PAGE.

I even invite that member to come in and take advantage of this, AS LONG AS YOU ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG, HERE, ON THIS FORUM.

I have good people, good products and good prices. We pride ourselves on great customer service. Occasionally we miss our mark, but we try.

Sincerely
Jack Barrett
BDC Gun Room
1210 S Gordon Cooper Dr
Shawnee, OK 74801
405-273-9554

Last edited by a moderator:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jack, you're going above and behind. You just have to know that many OSA'ers will ***** when they can't buy something locally for the same price as the internet and lord forbid you sell something at the same price they want to sell it for. Keep up the good work, I'm sure you have many loyal customers that love the service and pricing you offer.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jack, you're going above and behind. You just have to know that many OSA'ers will ***** when they can't buy something locally for the same price as the internet and lord forbid you sell something at the same price they want to sell it for. Keep up the good work, I'm sure you have many loyal customers that love the service and pricing you offer.

+1...

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

+1 too

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't be discouraged by this mentality of entitlement. What more can you expect from public schools?

We are nearly every one, good and free men that treat each other with respect. You ask the price you will and you pay the price you will. If that seems unfair to you well, then it just sucks to be you.

Thank you for the service you provide.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jack, while I may not spend as much as some, appreciate the great service. Im happy to see the progress that bdc gun room is making.

I really look forward to your range. Shawnee needs this dearly. You can expect me as a regular one it opens. Hopefully you will offer one price all you can shoot membership.. hint hint ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom