Price Gouging and 223 Availability & Discount for OSA Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As one of BDC's customers i can say ive never had a bad experience with Jack or any of his employees.

I cant wait for the new range to open. Keep up the good work. And thanks for being a great business.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I wasn't in OKC I'd buy some. I'm completely out and have failed to find any anywhere at a reasonable price. I hope the zombie apocalypse doesn't happen because I don't have any AR15 ammo :(

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jack, I was wrong. I will get on here in front of everyone and say that. I shouldn't have said the things that I said and for that I am sorry. I sent you a pm to explain in more detail. But I wanted to tell you on here as well. I appreciate you going through the trouble of getting on here and doing this for us. It shows me that you are a man of integrity and are trying to run a fine business. I know that I made an a$$ out of myself but I will have to live with that. I hope that I am still welcome in your shop. I didn't mean for what I said to come out as calling you a liar. And if that is the way it sounded I apologize for that as well. Like I say in the pm, I shouldn't have said anything about it. I was being immature and threw a fit over something that I shouldn't have even gotten upset with. But I am a grown man and can admit when I am wrong. Thank you for calling me on it. So please forgive me for all that I said. And thanks again for writing this. And the next time I am in your shop maybe I can say sorry to your face. That would ease my mind.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jack, I was wrong. I will get on here in front of everyone and say that. I shouldn't have said the things that I said and for that I am sorry. I sent you a pm to explain in more detail. But I wanted to tell you on here as well. I appreciate you going through the trouble of getting on here and doing this for us. It shows me that you are a man of integrity and are trying to run a fine business. I know that I made an a$$ out of myself but I will have to live with that. I hope that I am still welcome in your shop. I didn't mean for what I said to come out as calling you a liar. And if that is the way it sounded I apologize for that as well. Like I say in the pm, I shouldn't have said anything about it. I was being immature and threw a fit over something that I shouldn't have even gotten upset with. But I am a grown man and can admit when I am wrong. Thank you for calling me on it. So please forgive me for all that I said. And thanks again for writing this. And the next time I am in your shop maybe I can say sorry to your face. That would ease my mind.

bravo............carry on

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Properly done, Tony.

The internet makes it awfully easy for folks to speak before thinking. You're not the first, although you are one of the few who apologized for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom