price of ARs at this weekends gun show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there was another table on the west end that had 10/22's with synthetic stocks for $219.00, they only had 2 though.

i was really shocked at the price of some of the ammo that i seen, there was a dealer in the northeast corner that had the wolf ammo in the black box for $20 per box of 20. as far as i can tell he sold a good bit of it. there was also a dealer there with ruger mini 14 30 round mags for $100.00

$900 was the cheapest ak that i seen, there were several walking around, didnt bother to price them though

Did the 10/22s have stainless barrels?

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am disappointed to hear this about Kings. I had bought from them before and thought they were fair with me but this sickens me. I would never use them again for screwing people like that.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am disappointed to hear this about Kings. I had bought from them before and thought they were fair with me but this sickens me. I would never use them again for screwing people like that.

Didn't bother me. Their other prices were still cheap. I bought a rifle case, magpul STR stock, sling, and some sling mounts.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know not just one of them called my wife a dumb *****

They got enough gun show customers no need to be nice.

He was also bragging he never went anywhere without one of his cops.

She was very sick but wanted to pick up a sig before they packed it up for the show. She had talked to them a couple times that week, the said they would hold it for Friday when she got paid.
She drove over there very very sick told them she wanted the pistol they had on hold for her. They never showed her the pistol and when she got home and opened the case it was no her sig but a lc9
Yeah she should have looked but the salesman should have showed her before selling it to her.

They were VERY NASTY about the deal!!!

OlfarmBoy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
most guns were up there in price ak's 1g ar's 1300 to 3g's ..saw a polymer lower for 650....ended up buying a ar10 but paid 300 more for it than I could have last week standing in line for 2 hours...but I was tired of driving back and forth to see if they were back in stock yet or not....it is what it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom