Primers and barnes bullets "on sale" @ h&h

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped by h&h Sunday and they had lots of primers on clearance. All federal they had fed 215 and 205 for $28 per k and fed small pistol for 28.60 per k. That's not exactly clearance price but they did have a pallet of each. Also they are discontinuing all Barnes bullets and they are currently 25 percent off which makes them comparable with powder valley and no shipping.

ZMan762x51

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's good to know, especially about the barnes bullets. I usually get my powder and primers from Gene Sears in El Reno since they are generally the best on price and I don't have to pay for hazardous shipping. They do not carry the barnes bullets though.

I think the sale on primers you mentioned may be cheaper than what I am getting from Gene Sears though. The same pound of powder I buy at Gene Sears is $10 less than what H&H sells for.

expertzx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's good to know, especially about the barnes bullets. I usually get my powder and primers from Gene Sears in El Reno since they are generally the best on price and I don't have to pay for hazardous shipping. They do not carry the barnes bullets though.

I think the sale on primers you mentioned may be cheaper than what I am getting from Gene Sears though. The same pound of powder I buy at Gene Sears is $10 less than what H&H sells for.

How does Gene Sears compare in price to Powerdvalley.com with powders, bullets and primers?

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@expertz sears is usually right on or a little cheaper than powder valley on what they carry and no hazmat Sears doesn't carry Barnes and powder valley is generally the cheapest I can find on the Internet. And yeah h&h is generally $10 plus higher than sears on powder and primers by the 1000.

Latest posts

Top Bottom