Probably should just take tomorrow off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be getting anything done at work tomorrow. I'll be scrolling through game camera pics and sitting on OSA most of the day. Maybe I can get the Marlin in the office to practice slowly pulling that hammer from half cock to full cock.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HEHEHE! My schedule worked out perfect. We work a 4-10 schedule, and mine fell perfect. the three day weekend starts tomorrow, and have to take vacation on Mon, Tues, and Wed.
Friday is company holiday time, and its my scheduled day off, so they will owe me a day. Then my long days off start and don't have to be back to work until Dec 1.
12 days off with two being charged to my time:D:D:D
Let the killing commence:D

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be getting anything done at work tomorrow. I'll be scrolling through game camera pics and sitting on OSA most of the day. Maybe I can get the Marlin in the office to practice slowly pulling that hammer from half cock to full cock.

Dry-fire man... dry-fire...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a question....and I know its the same for me.
Why is it when bow season comes around, we complain about wind, temps, moon, etc, and when gun season comes around we are worse than young kids on christmas eve???

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis I cannot answer that. however next year I will be jumping up and down come bow season.

Considering I've been busting my butt at the house for 6 weeks working almost every night in the garage working on sanding, priming, sanding, panting, sanding painting. etc etc Trying to get the trim ready to install. My trim carpenter had to cancel on Saturday so I can put the last two rounds of paint on the new doors and frames till next week sometime. But hey my wife is happy her car is in the garage for the first time in 6 weeks.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a question....and I know its the same for me.
Why is it when bow season comes around, we complain about wind, temps, moon, etc, and when gun season comes around we are worse than young kids on christmas eve???

Did you not see my thread on complaining about wind, temps, moon, coyotes, fires, cattle, etc... for rifle season? :thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom