Public Restroom?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you‘re driving down the highway and see this entrance/driveway, would the first thing that comes into your mind be “wow! that looks like a great place to pull in and take a sh*t”?!? :scratch:
View attachment 426501
If I'd eaten a couple of gas station burritos and washed them down with a tall-boy Lone Star not long ago and I could feel the rumble in my guts.....then yep that looks like a dandy place to drop my britches QUICKLY.

Oh and ignore @dennishoddy we don't need to see trail cam pics of some ol' boy cocking a cheek then scooting his butt across the ground, like a dog with worms, to wipe his a$$.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and ignore @dennishoddy we don't need to see trail cam pics of some ol' boy cocking a cheek then scooting his butt across the ground, like a dog with worms, to wipe a$$.
Speak for your self. Lol

For the record the OP location looks serene, fairly secluded, decent territorial views. 8/10 would poop.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright, what’s the rest of the story? Lol
For close to two years, I’ve been finding “evidence” where someone or someones are pulling up to my gate while I’m gone and taking a dump, and about a year and a half ago, I caught a guy parked inside my gate taking a dump by a cottonwood. He heard me coming and took off before I could confront him.
I set up a camera for a while and didn’t get anything, so I moved it back to take pictures of deer.
This time someone took a sh*t right beside the chain and lock on the gate and evidently wiped their @ss with what looks like a fast food napkin. Whoever is doing it usually takes the opportunity to clean out their floorboard and dump their trash too.

I don’t view this kind of thing as much of a “crime”, but it dang sure pisses me off. :censored:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For close to two years, I’ve been finding “evidence” where someone or someones are pulling up to my gate while I’m gone and taking a dump, and about a year and a half ago, I caught a guy parked inside my gate taking a dump by a cottonwood. He heard me coming and took off before I could confront him.
I set up a camera for a while and didn’t get anything, so I moved it back to take pictures of deer.
This time someone took a sh*t right beside the chain and lock on the gate and evidently wiped their @ss with what looks like a fast food napkin. Whoever is doing it usually takes the opportunity to clean out their floorboard and dump their trash too.

I don’t view this kind of thing as much of a “crime”, but it dang sure pisses me off. :censored:
You might wanna wear gloves and have a real long stick but it shouldn't be all that difficult to find the mystery pooper.....you've got his DNA.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have 2 gates to my hunting property and trailcams on them to catch anything going on at the gate or just inside and not passersby on the road. I’ve recorded 2 idiots actually climbing over the no trespassing sign. I have a special folder in my computer for these pics/videos in case there’s a problem.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably shouldn't tell this on myself but since I'm amongst friends......

Going to work early one morning at dark thirty through a industrial area and I felt the rumble and I knew that there was no way in hell that I was going to make it to work in time then I saw some boxcars sitting on the track.....drove up along side the boxcars, killed the engine and turned the lights off, grabbed some napkins out of the glovebox, squatted between two cars and took care of business.

bc.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom