Public Restroom?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes dooty calls. I’ve been on the road and sometimes it just happens that you’re nowhere near a porcelain throne and it’s either fertilize a tree or soil the drawers.
I can understand that, and if it had been once, oh well. At this point, it’s pretty ridiculous the number of times I’ve found “evidence”.

For a while I thought it might be one of the guys that works at the feedlot across the road, but I’m sure they have a bathroom that would be much more private and convenient than squatting in my driveway. I also thought about a pumper going to and from the wells down the county road, but those well sites are a lot more secluded and private than my driveway 50+/- yards off a major highway.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you‘re driving down the highway and see this entrance/driveway, would the first thing that comes into your mind be “wow! that looks like a great place to pull in and take a sh*t”?!? :scratch:
View attachment 426501

Please please tell us you got photos of a human shitting in your driveway!

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you‘re driving down the highway and see this entrance/driveway, would the first thing that comes into your mind be “wow! that looks like a great place to pull in and take a sh*t”?!? :scratch:
View attachment 426501
Good as any when you got the turtle head

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you beat someone out when you bought the place? Maybe they are trying to get even for not getting the property.
Is there a 1 star diner with greasy food nearby on the highway? Have you had a dispute with any of your neighbors? With it happening multiple times, there has to be some kind of reason. I’d be pretty dang upset if I kept finding that on my property.
I bought this place from my aunt and uncle, and it was never “listed” for sale.

My place is in the middle of nowhere, and the nearest neighbor is quite a ways down the road.
I agree there’s got to be some reason that this keeps happening, but I don’t know enough people to have pissed anyone off.

There’s at least half a dozen refuge pull offs and parking areas they could stop at within a couple miles of my driveway.

I’m planning to put a camera back on the gate, because I really want to know who’s doing this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom