Public Restroom?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought this place from my aunt and uncle, and it was never “listed” for sale.

My place is in the middle of nowhere, and the nearest neighbor is quite a ways down the road.
I agree there’s got to be some reason that this keeps happening, but I don’t know enough people to have pissed anyone off.

There’s at least half a dozen refuge pull offs and parking areas they could stop at within a couple miles of my driveway.

I’m planning to put a camera back on the gate, because I really want to know who’s doing this.

And now ... So do WE!! 🤔🤔🤔

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If I'd eaten a couple of gas station burritos and washed them down with a tall-boy Lone Star not long ago and I could feel the rumble in my guts.....then yep that looks like a dandy place to drop my britches QUICKLY.

Oh and ignore @dennishoddy we don't need to see trail cam pics of some ol' boy cocking a cheek then scooting his butt across the ground, like a dog with worms, to wipe his a$$.
Thanks to your imagery we do not need a picture to be disgusted LOL.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you‘re driving down the highway and see this entrance/driveway, would the first thing that comes into your mind be “wow! that looks like a great place to pull in and take a sh*t”?!? :scratch:
View attachment 426501
I'm going up to Salt Plains lake for a night or 2 next week. If I see this gate it would be nice if there was a roll of toilet paper hanging there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom