Public Restroom?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay boys we are starting the "Gate poopers" club, we can take turns driving up and dropping a load at mentioned gate!!

Honestly when I use to fish often, my tee shirts had no sleeves. Same has happened hunting, driving down the road... It happens.

I’ve had shirts with one sleeve and socks with no tops. Now a days I very rarely venture too far afield without at least a partial roll of TP in a coat pocket or pack. I keep 2 partial rolls behind the drivers seat of the PU.

After me and the gallbladder went our separate ways, when I poop is no longer fully my decision. I’m relatively happy when I have a say in where.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you‘re driving down the highway and see this entrance/driveway, would the first thing that comes into your mind be “wow! that looks like a great place to pull in and take a sh*t”?!? :scratch:
View attachment 426501

Western Oklahoma, right?

You could set a porta potty out there and stock it with rattlesnakes.

My bet is it’s a neighbor, that has a colon that occasionally goes rogue, and he’s found a generally uninhabited, on way to wherever he’s going, place to appease the offending organ. He ain’t been caught yet, so he keeps seeking refuge from the storm there. Hey, any port in a pinch.

Sorry about your luck, maybe laminate a sign and nail it to a piece of wood and hang it on a fence kinda outa sight of the road, but where it can be seen by the owner of the rowdy colon. Depending on the seriousness of the situation it might help curtail the issue.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has happened. Not often but it has happened. Always carry a roll or two of TP and a shovel.
Speaking of ….. I now take an empty milk jug up the treestand or in the box blind. Sometimes my bladder demands attention when I’m really not ready to come down and run off any game.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of ….. I now take an empty milk jug up the treestand or in the box blind. Sometimes my bladder demands attention when I’m really not ready to come down and run off any game.
I’ve pee‘d out of a ladder stand more times than I can count and personally don’t believe that deer care. I also make it a regular practice to pee in scrapes, and I’ve “seen” bucks work the scrapes afterwards.

If the culprit was just stopping to pee by the gate, I wouldn’t have an issue, because I pull over on the side of the road to pee behind my truck door at least once every time I drive up, but taking a sh*t and leaving the @ss wipe is unacceptable. :censored:

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve pee‘d out of a ladder stand more times than I can count and personally don’t believe that deer care.
Good to know. I’ve always been afraid my ‘human scent’ would be picked up and deter movement towards my area. Tho I’ve never gone that far but there are a lot of products geared at reducing human scent.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve had shirts with one sleeve and socks with no tops. Now a days I very rarely venture too far afield without at least a partial roll of TP in a coat pocket or pack. I keep 2 partial rolls behind the drivers seat of the PU.

After me and the gallbladder went our separate ways, when I poop is no longer fully my decision. I’m relatively happy when I have a say in where.
Ain't there yet. Quite. But I see it coming. Problem for my family is I installed bidets in both bathrooms a few years ago. I am no longer interested in using any facility without. Been spending a lot of time in hospitals & doctors offices lately. None of them are so equipped. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom