putting it into numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know how to stop it, lets go back the 1800's where everyone is wearing a Colt, well maybe not a Colt but as has been said "best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun".

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So...you're fine with the anti-gunners banning guns without you having a voice about it?

When the game is rigged, stop playing and turn the frigging table over!

In absolute seriousness, I'd walk in, call all of them stupid idiots and DARE them to do it. Then I'd make them spend the rest of their miserable lives paying for their perfidy. They can ban all the guns they want, but I...Will...Not...Comply...

The biggest problem in this country today isn't free guns for children on the street corner and global warming like Obama thinks it is. It's tolerating stupid people shooting off their mouths and everyone pretending their ignorance deserves a rebuttal beyond "F you, you stupid mf'er, go stick your head in an oven!"

These people calling for gun control before the blood is dry in San Bernardino are anti-American communist pieces of trash. They need to be ridiculed and belittled to the point they run away with their tails between their legs.

When I was younger and far more naïve, I used to believe I'd be a champion for the weak and fight for them. Time and the caustic environment in America have sadly changed my life's philosophy. My philosophy today is "I hate people." it really is that simple. You look at every problem we face in this world and they all have one common denominator: people. Now I might tolerate and eventually grow fond of a person, but people are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet. People are stupid, ignorant, arrogant beasts who plod about creating mayhem wherever they go.

So anyone who wants to discuss gun restrictions in the aftermath of these shootings can go eat a bag of d!cks. I have absolutely nothing to say to them except they're dumber than a box of rocks and they really should think about how stupid they are before they speak in my presence! :mad:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't disagree, but I care too much about my son's rights to approach it in that manner.

Yep, I have no kids and at this point, I'm not sure I'll even have enough money to retire in this country. That's why I'll say whatever I like and do whatever I like and the jackholes who want to ruin this place can do their worst. They'll get nothing but harassment from me till I decide to do otherwise. :)

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These people calling for gun control before the blood is dry in San Bernardino are anti-American communist pieces of trash. They need to be ridiculed and belittled to the point they run away with their tails between their legs.

Thank you...

All they need to know is that if they try it, the only thing they are going to get is more of what they fear and it won't only be jihadist wannabes and psychos doing it. Add good ole rednecks to the list and you'll have a really big fecking list!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was younger and far more naïve, I used to believe I'd be a champion for the weak and fight for them. Time and the caustic environment in America have sadly changed my life's philosophy. My philosophy today is "I hate people." it really is that simple. You look at every problem we face in this world and they all have one common denominator: people. Now I might tolerate and eventually grow fond of a person, but people are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet. People are stupid, ignorant, arrogant beasts who plod about creating mayhem wherever they go.

So anyone who wants to discuss gun restrictions in the aftermath of these shootings can go eat a bag of d!cks. I have absolutely nothing to say to them except they're dumber than a box of rocks and they really should think about how stupid they are before they speak in my presence! :mad:

www.reactiongifs.us_wp_content_uploads_2013_03_GoT_joffrey_approves.gif

depp.gif

mrwgifs.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_12_Famous_Heath_Ledger_As_0f73515fc09d878397a1c156fdcd0bd4.gif

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was younger and far more naïve, I used to believe I'd be a champion for the weak and fight for them. Time and the caustic environment in America have sadly changed my life's philosophy. My philosophy today is "I hate people." it really is that simple.

I have very similar feelings toward people. I won't say that I hate people, I just really don't want to be around people. I love being with my wife and spending time with her and there is a handful of others that I enjoy, but for the most part I don't want to be around people.

I have often felt that I would be a good hermit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom