Question About H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOWNHERO

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was planning on taking my daughter's fiancée to H&H Sunday to shoot some of my handguns. He is from England and is a graduate student at OCU. He has never shot a handgun before and I have told him I'd take him. I know that H&H requires you to give them her driver's license. He has a driver's license but it's an international license. Do you all think I'll have a difficult time allowing him to shoot?

justakid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will not have a problem at all, we get people from all over the world! He will have to read the range rules and need to know basic gun safety! (Something I'm sure you can teach him)

Hope you and your daughter's fiancee have a good time!!!! We close early on Sundays, 6pm just FYI!!!

TOWNHERO

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks justakid. I'll need to read the range rules again. It's been over 6 months since I've been there. He knows basic gun safety. Thanks again.

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When renting a lane, only the person who is renting the lane is required to provide an ID. He just needs to let them know he has not shot before and that he needs to read the range rules. Click Here for Rules Else it is your responsibility to ensure he is a safe shooter. (Which as stated I am sure you will.)

I would get there early, as I am sure it will be a wait list kind of day.

TOWNHERO

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks Matthew77, I was only going to rent 1 lane. I want to make sure to keep an eye on him when he's shooting. He's shot rifles and shotguns before, but never a handgun. Being from England, he never had a chance. He's been here for 6 years. He graduates with a Master's in Business this May. He's a good kid. If he wasn't he wouldn't be marrying my youngest daughter!!!! HAHAHA

TOWNHERO

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You should take him on Friday night and rent a machine gun!

That would be fun to watch, but I think I'll start him off with the handguns and work him up from there. He wants to take my AR's out and shoot them. He really likes them and always wants to see them when he comes over. I tell him that I'll take him out when the weather is better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom