Question for Conservatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you raise Hell about Obama's birth certificate, but are mute on Romney's refusal to release his tax returns?

Classic double standard. So much for fairness. Carry on.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you raise Hell about Obama's birth certificate, but are mute on Romney's refusal to release his tax returns?

While I am not one to be in the birther camp, I am a conservative so I'll take a shot at answering this.

In order to be president, one has to be a citizen of the United States. A birth certificate solves this issue.

There is no requirement to prove how much you have paid in taxes in order to run for president.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As above - I don't care what my president paid in taxes. I do care if he is legally qualified to hold the office.

I'm not a hardcore birther either, but that's not an apples to apples comparison.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

All I can say about this, is that obummer has spent over 4 million dollars in legal fees to keep his and his wifes college transcripts, funding, etc.
If Mitt has to show tax returns, because he is hiding something(which he isn't.) then obummer has to respond with unsealing his college transcripts.
We KNOW obummer is hiding something.
Sounds fair to me.

I still wonder how a high school boy from indonesia got into the finest schools in the ivy league. Who paid for it?
Was he a foreign exchange student? Is that what he is hiding?

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nowadays everyone knows it takes a gazillion dollars to win the office of the Presidency. I know Romney has a gazillion dollars. I still have no idea where Obama came from. We'll probably never know as long as he keeps paying out the hush money.

Last edited:

candrpotts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
while there is something to be said for transparency, BO doesn't seem to want to play by the same rules as everyone else. There are simply too many questions about this man's past that remain unanswered and other things that seem to have been glossed over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom