question for the Christ believers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey bud!! Checking in on you today. Hope you've been able to enjoy the cooler weather a little, even with all the other stuff you have going on. It's weird but even when my head and back are hurting so bad I cannot walk without my hand on the wall to steady myself when I opened the backdoor to let the dogs out this morning that cool breeze on my face was wonderful. I stood in the door for so long Scott came looking for me. Lol How's the leg today?
Good morning Saddlebum. Hope that leg has gone down and is not hurting. Hope you were able to get in to see a dr. If not go to the emergency room or emergency clinic please. Prayers for you my Brother. You are in my thought.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey bud!! Checking in on you today. Hope you've been able to enjoy the cooler weather a little, even with all the other stuff you have going on. It's weird but even when my head and back are hurting so bad I cannot walk without my hand on the wall to steady myself when I opened the backdoor to let the dogs out this morning that cool breeze on my face was wonderful. I stood in the door for so long Scott came looking for me. Lol How's the leg today?
swelling has gone down some, can't get in to my Doc until Tuesday, today is my wife's 60th birthday spending it with her and happy to be able to

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted my thoughts about this already but as bad as this place (Earth/Life/Breathing) is, is it possible we are already in the greatest Heaven right here in our own skin?

Crazy sounding but I don’t want to find out if I’m wrong.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saddlebum; I've started reading a commentary lately and a passage of it that never jumped out this way to me before may have something to say about the question you originally posed, so I hope it blesses that I share it. It is:

Genesis 9:5 - NASB - I certainly will require [a]your lifeblood; [b]from every animal I will require it. And [c]from every person, [d]from every man as his brother I will require the life of a person.

Commentary on it: Man must not take away his own life: Your blood of your lives will I require. Our lives are not so our own as that we may quit them at our own pleasure, but they are God's and we must resign them at his pleasure; if we in any way hasten our own deaths, we are accountable to God for it.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saddlebum; I've started reading a commentary lately and a passage of it that never jumped out this way to me before may have something to say about the question you originally posed, so I hope it blesses that I share it. It is:

Genesis 9:5 - NASB - I certainly will require [a]your lifeblood; [b]from every animal I will require it. And [c]from every person, [d]from every man as his brother I will require the life of a person.

Commentary on it: Man must not take away his own life: Your blood of your lives will I require. Our lives are not so our own as that we may quit them at our own pleasure, but they are God's and we must resign them at his pleasure; if we in any way hasten our own deaths, we are accountable to God for it.
Oh THAT'S what that means! (Puts knife down and starts untying brother....)

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys can certainly (and are free to) think what you wish, but it is always in poor taste to be insulting. I don't see what is so comedic about any of this quite frankly, but go ahead and pile on.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@saddlebum
Sir, I dont know you, but have been following along here.

I dont know where you are in your journey with the Lord, but let me offer this.

I pray that you accept Jesus as your lord and Savior. We might never meet while we are here on earth, but I want to meet you when we get to heaven!

image.jpg

image.jpg

My prayer for you is to be healed in the name if Jesus!

In a way that no man could ever explain!

You see, when Jesus walked the earth as a man, He healed the sick. He then knowing He would be leaving soon commanded His Disciples to do the same, and to train more and more to heal in His name.

I can not even think to imagine how you feel, and I am a cancer survivor myself.

I had a bout with cancer before my 19th birthday. Mine was one of the more easily treated type. I went under the knife back then and they cut it out. Had 15 days of radation therapy and that was that.

So Sir, I hope that you, your self, find your way to be Born Again of your own desire to do so.

God Bless you and (try) to keep the faith!

Latest posts

Top Bottom