question for the Christ believers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suicide is a sin, it is murder, murder is a sin.

If you are born again into the family of God through Jesus Christ you can commit that sin and still go to heaven.

If you are not born again into the family of God through Jesus Christ you can commit that sin and go to hell but it won't be that sin that sends you to hell.

Rejecting the saving grace of Jesus Christ sends you to hell.

Some people make the mistake of believing that once they accept Christ they are free to sin without consequence. Nothing could be farther from the truth, throughout the Bible there are examples of our Heavenly Father chastising his children. Just like earthy fathers punish their children for wrongdoings out of love our Heavenly Father does the same.

The New Testament speaks of rewards or Crowns in Heaven. Will committing the sin of suicide keep a child of God from a reward, I can't say.

Look to the book of Job and the torments that were allowed to befall him.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
appt with surgeon Tuesday to set up more surgery. nearing the end of my tolerance
Hang in there, man. If words and good thoughts could stop the pain, we would be spouting the Encyclopedia Britannica right now. But as it's the internet, all I have are words but I hope they encourage you not to give in to it. All you can do is take it one day, even one hour at a time. So don't quit. It's not just fighting the pain, either. You have to fight the doubt and the fear also. That kind of pain causes your mind to spiral into hopelessness. But dont lose hope that this surgery could help you immensely to take your life back. As always, we'll continue to pray for you every day, we'll pray that God gives the surgeon the talents to help you heal and a speedy recovery.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suicide is a sin, it is murder, murder is a sin.

If you are born again into the family of God through Jesus Christ you can commit that sin and still go to heaven.

If you are not born again into the family of God through Jesus Christ you can commit that sin and go to hell but it won't be that sin that sends you to hell.

Rejecting the saving grace of Jesus Christ sends you to hell.

Some people make the mistake of believing that once they accept Christ they are free to sin without consequence. Nothing could be farther from the truth, throughout the Bible there are examples of our Heavenly Father chastising his children. Just like earthy fathers punish their children for wrongdoings out of love our Heavenly Father does the same.

The New Testament speaks of rewards or Crowns in Heaven. Will committing the sin of suicide keep a child of God from a reward, I can't say.

Look to the book of Job and the torments that were allowed to befall him.
I can see you've studied well. I'm very impressed. However, all though that does paint a pretty picture for suicide, if you are a believer that is. Its only one piece of the puzzle. I've seen more suicides and dead bodies than I wanted to in this life. Very rarely is it a pretty sight. Of course, its never pretty, but there are some cases where the body just looks asleep. Then there are others where the body has decayed at an extreme rate, making you look like some kind of monster. That is what the people are going to have to see when they find you. Also you'll be covered in **** and piss. So, although you might find peace, you are causing others to feel trauma. I'm not guilt tripping those who go through with it, but this is something you need to understand and realize. Its one thing that keeps me from swallowing that .45 lullaby pill. Just some things to think about and consider.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see you've studied well. I'm very impressed. However, all though that does paint a pretty picture for suicide, if you are a believer that is. Its only one piece of the puzzle. I've seen more suicides and dead bodies than I wanted to in this life. Very rarely is it a pretty sight. Of course, its never pretty, but there are some cases where the body just looks asleep. Then there are others where the body has decayed at an extreme rate, making you look like some kind of monster. That is what the people are going to have to see when they find you. Also you'll be covered in **** and piss. So, although you might find peace, you are causing others to feel trauma. I'm not guilt tripping those who go through with it, but this is something you need to understand and realize. Its one thing that keeps me from swallowing that .45 lullaby pill. Just some things to think about and consider.
Just keeping it the context of the original question.

Latest posts

Top Bottom