Question, how late are liquor stores open in OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The mayor of Chicago wants a permanent 10:00 p.m. curfew on liquor stores to somehow cut down on murders and other crime. Makes no sense to me but all righty then. (link below)

First thought I had, how late to OK liquor stores stay open? It is possible that her proposal will make for tighter booze control laws than in Oklahoma, the old buckle of the Bible Belt?
Second thing that crossed my mind was what happened the last time they restricted booze in Chicago. It was 'Organized Crime, pick up the red courtesy phone, please!'

"Mayor Lightfoot introduced an amendment Wednesday that would permanently ban Chicago stores from selling beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks after 10 p.m."
https://www.illinoispolicy.org/ligh...-p-m-curfew-on-liquor-store-sales-in-chicago/

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It’s 10pm now. Used to be 9pm and no liquor sales on Sunday. That all changed when wine landed in the grocery stores. Some liquor shops open on Sunday now.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That is the same woman who said she will no longer take interviews with white people..... She is one of those poor souls Ron White was referring to when he said "you can't fix stupid" . To blame the crime rate on how late the liquor stores are open is just funny. But she also blames shootings on guns so..... yes she is stupid!!

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mayor of Chicago wants a permanent 10:00 p.m. curfew on liquor stores to somehow cut down on murders and other crime. Makes no sense to me but all righty then. (link below)

"Mayor Lightfoot introduced an amendment Wednesday that would permanently ban Chicago stores from selling beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks after 10 p.m."
https://www.illinoispolicy.org/ligh...-p-m-curfew-on-liquor-store-sales-in-chicago/

I thought they had a lot of gun control laws already to prevent murder/shootings??? :rollingla
no-firearms-weapons-allowed-sign-s-8644.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom