Questions about H&H Range visit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have a couple of questions about taking a visit to H&H gun range.

Tomorrow my father and I are picking up our new glocks (hopefully), and we would like to take them to the range. Thing is we have also acquired a half dozen other pistols and rifles over the past month (mostly inherited). So the question is... is there a limit to the amount of gun you can bring to the range on a single visit? We would both be sharing a single lane and I think combined have 5 pistols, 1 12 gauge shotgun, and 1 .22LR rifle. Is this going to be a problem for one visit?

Question two. I don't have any sort of carrier/holder/case for the shotgun and rifle. How do you go about bringing those into the range?

StammesOpfer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as the number of guns you bring in that wont be a problem they may or may not want you to get seperate lanes. As for bringing uncased guns in don't know always have had a case when going there. Give them a quick call they are usually very friendly and will let you know their policy. They might try and sell you an overpriced case while your there. I would reccomend you get a case anyway swing by bass pro or academy on your way there soft cases can be had for $15 and hard cases for $20 at academy not highend but decent quality.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sling usually helps to carry ....

There is no limit on time or guns other than 50BMG and full auto.

As far as "overpriced" cases go - they got all cases on sale 40% off, including the $20 ones.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

As far as "overpriced" cases go - they got all cases on sale 40% off, including the $20 ones.

Currently, all cases are 30% off. Bring all the firearms you want to shoot. they need ot be in a case, or, if not in a case, carried action open.

shooter226

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

They used to have a limit on velocity. Has this changed? I would like to shoot my 22-250 and 338 lap. But was told last time that I was there with them that I could not.
Mark

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They used to have a limit on velocity. Has this changed? I would like to shoot my 22-250 and 338 lap. But was told last time that I was there with them that I could not.
Mark

Directly from the range rules:

Rifle ammunition faster than 3400 fps not allowed. Check with Range Officer for specific calibers. You should be fine with either depending on bullet selection.

boomermet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my wife and I were there about 2 weeks ago and we both were going to shoot out of the same lane. The charge was per gun per day...we had 2 guns so were charged for 2 guns...$20 or something like that...Now we had pistols and they ask what you are shooting. I thougth they put rifles on the rifles ranges and pistols/revolvers on the handgun range...

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my wife and I were there about 2 weeks ago and we both were going to shoot out of the same lane. The charge was per gun per day...we had 2 guns so were charged for 2 guns...$20 or something like that...Now we had pistols and they ask what you are shooting. I thougth they put rifles on the rifles ranges and pistols/revolvers on the handgun range...

Firearm rental is $8.50 each...for all day! Rifles must be shot in a rifle bay, handguns can be shot anywhere....well, in any bay. :oops3:

REAPER777

Marksman
Reaction score
H&H does not charge per gun, they charge per person. 9.50 for the first shooter, 8 per shooter after that on the same lane. H&H does not charge anything by the hour, all their fees are per day. Target are .75 for the large and .40 for the small. No steel ammo of any kind, as far a velocity and energy, 3400 is the right number, but neither can be over that, if you have a caliber that is 3700 fps and the energy is 2800 ftlbs, then you can shoot it there. Any questions you may have call there and talk to Denny, he is the range manager and he is very cool and very knowledgable, he was former Marine corps special forces i am told. He knows what he is talking about. Any and everything he has told me i have looked it up and he has so far been correct. I know i am rambling, ok i am done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom