Quick update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Released from Hospital Friday after spending the month in and out. Seven surgeries, one full lung removal later, I'm 34lbs lighter and weak as hell.
Thanks for everyone that offered prayers and support. I go back to Dr. tomorrow to run test and see if they were able to stop leaks. If not, not anything else to do...so crap.

Anyway, hope for the best and swing for the fence.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, you sure have been through the wringer pal. Glad to hear you are "better," as it were. You know here were a whole lotta people on here praying for you my friend. Maybe all that helped you get through this, I'm sure it didn't hurt!

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As soon as the Doc walks in grab the Doc by the balls while he is giving you the results, if it is not so good, adjust your grip accordingly to how solid he states there is nothing else they can do.

I do hope they have done a great job on you and you are just weak and on your way to recovery.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Good luck to you sir, I do not want to miss a couple thousand more of your posts.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's amazing what can be done these days. And the prayers sure help also. You have a bunch of folks here that are not only sending those prayers, but are ready to help out in other ways if needed.

It sounds like you have already beat the tough stuff, so keep'a going!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh. I heard you were dead. Were you just in Nebraska?

Seriously, glad to hear that you left the hospital on your one two feet, rather than feet first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom