Quick update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:gun2:@steelfingers: All youse gotta do is focus on getting better. That,and when you are ready, just let me know when and where, and we will have the 1st Annual SAD (Steelfingers Appreciation Day) ENS. I for one am much better at the eatin' part than anything else, but I can plan he dickens outta an ENS. You got an awful lot of homies here man, a lot. Yep, we gonna have us the 1st Annual OSA SAD ENS at a location and date/time of your choice. We'll even have a secret code so only the good guys can get in:

(secret code) "OSA SAD ENS"

Shhhhhhhhhhh!

Let's do it!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I hope your feeling better and getting stronger, it ain't the same without you and that ole bird @Annie LOL..
I might have to let that have gun will travel comment take effect when your up to it .. We wish you the best Steelie..

Lol, I'll let that slide! :hey3:

Dang, steelfingers!! I'm glad you are finally healing up. You've sure had a time of it.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a luck guy so don't screw it up. He added that if I choose to be a brick, don't come back to him. He see's too many people with zero chances everyday, so if I throw that away, forget him as Dr and a friend.
He said he will go to my funeral...Ha!.
I just got around to reading this, so forgive me for the late comment, but this reminds me of a Bible verse: "Faithful are the wounds of a friend." (Prov. 27:6)

Latest posts

Top Bottom