Quite frankly this is a good thing imo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our history is unique and we should never forget our heritage or mistakes. The only thing the civil war did was transfer slaves from the south to the north industrial sweet shops, there should be a lesson here IMO. This was the transition of an ag society to the industrial age. Power and control was being fought for IMO just like today.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...morial-at-arlington-cemetery-for-now/3496987/

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will we wake up and realize 1984 was a warning and not an instruction manual?

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea the demoncarts lost the war. Project much? Sad the Lincoln side turned into the opposite end of the same turd.

Freedom isn’t free.
I don’t give a **** which political party was which during the war. They lost for supporting racist ideals. So why honor them? And if they were democrats, why would you support the statue? Closet (D) guy?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today I received a news article that said Biden had cranes in Arlington National cemetery preparing to remove Confederate statues and monuments and I think this is a terrible thing that is destructive to our nation. The statues are not racist, people are,

Latest posts

Top Bottom