Quite possibly the most racist article you will ever read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can hardly believe that Jared Taylor is still allowed to publish his trash. I took a look at "AmRen" - according to him, the world has evolved only because of white men.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is it that a white guy can write up an article, based on his observations, and because of his "racism", "bigotry", or "nazi" opinions, white folks are ready to jump on him like a pack of coyotes?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because, if its white, it aint right.
Also, "whitey's got to pay, and the price is baby hands." Carl, from llamas with hats.

Seriously though, what does race have anything to do with calling something right or wrong? The "author", if real, made observations which to him are truisms based on his observations. Assuming for a moment that the "author" is real, and being truthful, his only "crime" has been to have an opinion. It doesnt matter if you agree or disagree. It does matter if you think he doesnt have the right.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in other news...
http://weaselzippers.us/209542-former-kkk-grand-wizard-david-duke-declares-himself-a-liberal/

Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Declares Himself A “Liberal” After News GOPer Accidentally Attended His Conference 12 Years Ago…

Duke called the Huffington Post after the story on Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) emerged in the Washington Post to compliment Scalise, declare himself a liberal and toss anti-Semitic invective at former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.).

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not about the color. It's not about the race. It's about character regardless of how those with whatever character are spread out across the races and colors. It's about individuals. Treat the individual not the heritage.

Woody

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still liberal after all these years.
...Hispanics usually commit two kinds of crime: sexual assault on children and driving under the influence...

An Uncle of mine was an assistant DA in McAllen, TX (right on the Rio Grande in south Texas about 100 miles north of Brownsville). The many stories he told me about the cases he prosecuted there back the above quoted statement up. What was interesting is that the juries were primarily made up of Hispanics and they would almost never convict on the above noted cases. According to my Uncle its a cultural thing, it was always charged as assault but was actually incest and the locals didn't see anything wrong with it so getting a conviction was very, very difficult.

DA 20

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because, if its white, it aint right.
Also, "whitey's got to pay, and the price is baby hands." Carl, from llamas with hats.

Seriously though, what does race have anything to do with calling something right or wrong? The "author", if real, made observations which to him are truisms based on his observations. Assuming for a moment that the "author" is real, and being truthful, his only "crime" has been to have an opinion. It doesnt matter if you agree or disagree. It does matter if you think he doesnt have the right.

I agree with the above statement. It would be nice if some police officers would share if they found this article to be true. I felt that the author was only referring to those that had committed crimes.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the above statement. It would be nice if some police officers would share if they found this article to be true. I felt that the author was only referring to those that had committed crimes.

That would be helpful, provided the police weren't limited to certain geographical areas of the communities involved. Even if one looks at the crime statistics provided by the FBI in their annual crime reports, one has to remember that those rates are based primarily on Uniform Crime Report statistics from each of the states. UCR reports are also based only on crimes that are reported to police, not the total number of crimes that are committed.

Having worked in the division of the OSBI that dealt with the criminal records for the state of Oklahoma and with submission of the data from the UCR reports of the reporting agencies, I can say that those records do show more blacks committing crimes than the other races. However, not every arrest resulted in prosecutions. At the OSBI's website, they list "Publications" that includes the UCR data for the state dating back to 2002. Prior to that, one needs to find physical copies of their annual report. OSBI Crime Statistics

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
in other news...
http://weaselzippers.us/209542-former-kkk-grand-wizard-david-duke-declares-himself-a-liberal/

Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Declares Himself A “Liberal” After News GOPer Accidentally Attended His Conference 12 Years Ago…

Duke called the Huffington Post after the story on Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) emerged in the Washington Post to compliment Scalise, declare himself a liberal and toss anti-Semitic invective at former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.).

So calling Cantor a Zionist is anti- Semitic? Did I miss something else?

Latest posts

Top Bottom