R & K okc gunshow report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I went this morning. Admission is $12 for Adults, and $3 for kids 6-12.

There was a long line to get in on the East end of the building, but I walked right in at the West end.

Good sized crowd with a lot of activity. Prices seemed normal for a gun show.

Today I was selling, not buying.

I sold three guns quickly to vendors for just under my starting price. It seems like vendors are always more interested in my guns than the attendees, and today they were willing to pay for them.

I am thinking of taking my AR tomorrow to see what I can get for it.

Overall it was one of the best gun shows I have been to in OKC. I am very glad I didn't go to Tulsa.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friend of mine who goes to all shows got there at 11 AM, lines out the doors, said people were buying ammo like it was the last loaf of bread on the shelf, to paraphrase. Does that help, Z?

yep that does...and not surprised...ammo (namely 223) is drying up fairly quick right now and prices going up again...

shortyokc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was there when they opened @9am and was a ok show especially with the tulsa show going on that i wish i could have made it. went in the west end since the east was packed. got some ar accessories mainly p mag 30 rd for 5 for $60 which was decent $12 a mag. wanted to buy some ammo but seemed $20 to $30 higher for bulk 223 at most places. 7.62 x 39 was $280 and up for 1000 rds of tula which i usually pay around $240? there was the 25% of the show that was the non firearm related crap as usual. and i used a $1.00 off coupon which every bit helps http://rkshows.com/coupon.htm

Latest posts

Top Bottom