Rabbits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short.
The wife thought a pair of rabbits were a great idea after the loss of our ferrets. The 2 rabbits are now 6. And the female and 4x 3 week old all tame and cute bunnies must go somewhere else. I can deliver around the Edmond area.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
First litter?? Only 4 ... What breed?? Give me a day or 2 to get pens together. I could use a spare unrelated doe or 2 ... And I have a friend who is needing another doe so she can dispatch the ****ing psycho doe from Hell. Lol

Shoot me a PM and let me know what cha got! (Shhhh ... Don't say anything to Grumpy. 😋)

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First litter?? Only 4 ... What breed?? Give me a day or 2 to get pens together. I could use a spare unrelated doe or 2 ... And I have a friend who is needing another doe so she can dispatch the ****ing psycho doe from Hell. Lol

Shoot me a PM and let me know what cha got! (Shhhh ... Don't say anything to Grumpy. 😋)
pm sent lol

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I have not has rabbit in years and the wife will not let me buy one, she is mean that way. Will not let me buy a duck breast to try either. UpTown has rabbit at times, all ready for cooking. Aldi has the duck. Sucks being married to an animal lover.

Latest posts

Top Bottom