Racism as it was taught to me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then again, there are some assholes in this world that like to abuse their authority by jacking with darker skinned folks. <cough><cough>Ferguson Cops<cough><cough>

The Lawyer of the thug that got killed is also the prosecutor of a suburb in St Louis that discriminates against white people. It rolls both ways.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Lawyer of the thug that got killed is also the prosecutor of a suburb in St Louis that discriminates against white people. It rolls both ways.

Yes it does, BUT the prosecutor can't pick random white people off of the street to prosecute.

I know you hate the Justice Dept's report on Ferguson, but there must have been some truth to it. The judge and police chief have resigned and the city manager was fired.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it does, BUT the prosecutor can't pick random white people off of the street to prosecute.

I know you hate the Justice Dept's report on Ferguson, but there must have been some truth to it. The judge and police chief have resigned and the city manager was fired.

I don't hate the report. I just think it's ironic and reprehensible that communities in the same geographical region dominated by the black race are not only doing the same discriminatory acts to white citizens in their communities but statistically are worse than Ferguson ever thought about.
The hipocracy that the DOJ won't go after those communities in the same fashion they went after Ferguson is ludicrous.

Any fair minded person would think that black dominated communities would be a shining star of demonstrating diversity within the community, but it doesn't happen that way.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandma and grandpa were both racists. When I was a kid they would always try and get my sister and me to use the N word. They were both born in the early 1900's. Neither were educated either. My grandpa wore the same pair of overalls everyday he was alive. He was a tough old man and I loved him dearly. But when I got older couldn't understand why they tried to convert me to be that way. Still to this day don't know why. Luckily man dad didn't turn out like my grandparents even though that is how he was raised. But I will admit that racism definitely goes both ways and that today many whites are called racists for not really even doing anything. But a person of color can call me every name in the book and that is ok. That really pisses me off. Racism sucks on both sides.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite dawg is back--go get 'em killer!

i.imgur.com_sEiQ5FZ.jpg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish it would all stop on all sides but I feel it will not.

My son has black friends as do all in our family we are white and Indian with German on my side also and Irish on the wife's side.
I have friends of many races. It is how you are raised.. That needs to start there.

My son moved to Ohio and could not stand it there.. All the black people treated him like dirt.. They were rude and racist as he told me and he could not understand why.. but he knew he hated it. left there after 6 months.
He was in his early 20's then.

Damn the concrete! In all races.

When we lived in Spencer my son was young and played with the boy a couple houses down.. Michael was his name I think..
He asked if he could go play at Michael's house and I asked him if that was the little black boy on the other side of big John's house.

He stated he is not black daddy he is dark brown.. Good Boy!

If I see a person in a 3000gt all I think of is if this person wants to race me.. No matter what color he or she is.

It really needs to stop.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I have to say is that a lot of people are carrying a huge burden and if some folks want to act like fools and idiots, they deserve to be treated that way. There are a lot of People that call themselves Christians but yet are racist-and they are regular church goers of all colors. We are all created by God and someday we'll have to answer for not only what we've done but what we've thought.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The source of racism is hatred, and it doesn't matter if it is white on black racism or black on white racism or any other type of racism. It all boils down to hating. Allowing it to "set up" like concrete in ones heart is an almost unthinkable amount of foolishness. One can blame their parents, their family, their upbringing, their environment, but the bottom line is that it is a decision and each person will be accountable for their decision before God. He is not going to accept the blame shifting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom