Rancher in Nevada being harassed by the FEDS and confiscating his cattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This Bundy guy sounds like a real S.H..

I agree with Brandi. This guy is no champion of anyone's cause; he is a man who doesn't want to play by the same rules as anyone else. His cows are on Federal Land, he's had years to remove them and didn't. So, Federal authorities are doing it, like they would if he dumped any other property on the land. This situation is very concerning, I saw a youtube video of the protestors challenging the police... I can tell you which side looked restrained (hint: they were in uniform) and which seemed crazed and intent on violence regardless of the backstory(hint: they were not in uniform).

I do find the mention of "free speech zones" very discomforting, and the arrest seems questionable at best; however, that is why we have courts to challenge these things. Like all citizens of the US, I disagree with a lot of decisions by the government and agree with a lot of others. In this case, from what I have seem so far, I think the government is in the right. If the guy had been dumping his abandoned vehicles there for decades, would anyone be complaining if they finally made him stop and seized them?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks that our local LE officers won't side with the Feds in armed confrontations with citizens need to look at some of the videos coming out of this.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ths has been going on since 1993. in 2013 he lost a state court case and the courts ordered him to stop grazing his cattle on public land. the blm has jurisdiction. he has thumbed his nose at the law because he thinks he is untouchable and many are jumping on his side because he is trying to make this out to be like ruby ridge. even the nevada cattlemans association is backing the feds.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ths has been going on since 1993. in 2013 he lost a state court case and the courts ordered him to stop grazing his cattle on public land. the blm has jurisdiction. he has thumbed his nose at the law because he thinks he is untouchable and many are jumping on his side because he is trying to make this out to be like ruby ridge. even the nevada cattlemans association is backing the feds.

If this doesnt go viral they will kill him and his family.

The man admits wrong doing, but they don't need to kill the guy.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even though Bundy owes $300,000+ , the .gov's case is full of Bravo Sierra too.

http://www.nevadabusiness.com/2013/11/home-home-range-desert-tortoises-roam/
Home, Home on the Range: Where the Desert Tortoises Roam?
November 1, 2013 By Lyle Brennan

..."You may have read recently that the center(Desert Tortoise Conservation Center) was so overcrowded with tortoises that they had to euthanize many of them. They couldn’t release them into the wild because that would cause overcrowding in the native population. How can an endangered animal population be overcrowded? That’s government logic for you."...

Latest posts

Top Bottom