Rancher in Nevada being harassed by the FEDS and confiscating his cattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this doesnt go viral they will kill him and his family.

The man admits wrong doing, but they don't need to kill the guy.

They will only kill him if he forces their hand, which is what he is trying to do. If he wanted to end it, he could. He wants to turn this into something that it isn't, like pen25 said!

Just a ****ing idiot and a piece of **** who thinks he can just ignore the law.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remember who is calling for the range war. If you threaten to cause harm I believe it is the feds right to protect themselves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remember who is calling for the range war. If you threaten to cause harm I believe it is the feds right to protect themselves.

With the Fed's history or brutal and lethal eviction of "suspects" I don't blame Bundy for calling for back up. I really don't want to see anyone hurt, but we are headed toward a civil war, the only unknown is which straw will break the camel's back.

Better pick your side, liberals & government or patriots.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will only kill him if he forces their hand, which is what he is trying to do. If he wanted to end it, he could. He wants to turn this into something that it isn't, like pen25 said!

Just a ****ing idiot and a piece of **** who thinks he can just ignore the law.

I'm kinda leaning this way, too, based on the very limited information I know about the case. There are better ways to solve your problems than jumping up and down and screaming at the top of your lungs. Especially since he's the one grazing cattle illegally ... Just because you don't like the way the court ruled doesn't mean you can just ignore the ruling ... there are these "do-overs" worked into the court system. They are called "appeals" ...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read the link I posted. Why would the feds spent so much and use so many resources for something like this? This has nothing to do with desert tortoises.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read the link I posted. Why would the feds spent so much and use so many resources for something like this? This has nothing to do with desert tortoises.

OK ... I gotta go put a chicken coop together (thanks FedEX!!! :woot:) so it may be tomorrow but I'll look at it and see what I see. I just saw a thing on the news about some protestors out there getting out of hand. It's hard to tell without seeing ALL the paperwork (like when lawyers are doing discovery and stipulating to the facts of a case) but I can try to get a feel for it, if I read sources that lean towards each side and then make my own observations ...

I'll try to stick my head back in tomorrow afternoon ...

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The state is the one who evicted the rancher via the courts. This has been going on since 1993. And why would a water line stop him from grazing? That has nothing to do with this. Cattle has grazed along water lines for decades.

Bundy is the guy escalating the issue. And I'll side with the law. Not some goofball who thinks he deserves special treatment. If you threaten violence don't be surprised when they call in snipers for security

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The state is the one who evicted the rancher via the courts. This has been going on since 1993. And why would a water line stop him from grazing? That has nothing to do with this. Cattle has grazed along water lines for decades.

Bundy is the guy escalating the issue. And I'll side with the law. Not some goofball who thinks he deserves special treatment. If you threaten violence don't be surprised when they call in snipers for security

Mmmkay. We know your side when the shtf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom