Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Dewalt nailer won't mar the wood as the pneumatic ones will and that is a plus. I don't know about Ryobi battery powered nailers.

Daughter bought a Ryobi for her craft use. We used it for crown molding and baseboards, when we redone kitchen and living area, last month. It does a fantastic job. Much better than trying to hold up trim, position nail and hammer, at the same time. Also have Ryobi drill and multi-colored.

I am doomed.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Daughter bought a Ryobi for her craft use. We used it for crown molding and baseboards, when we redone kitchen and living area, last month. It does a fantastic job. Much better than trying to hold up trim, position nail and hammer, at the same time. Also have Ryobi drill and multi-colored.

I am doomed.
I wish they had them years ago when I remodeled a house, I used finishing nails and a center punch reinstalling new baseboards and door trim. I wouldn't try that now as much as I enjoy work.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a new cell camera to mount at my entry gate for security purposes but wanted to make sure it was secure so someone couldn’t just turn it off or run away with it. I wasn’t confident in any of the security boxes you can buy, so I built my own with 3/16 plate steel. This will be welded to the top of my gate post where the gate locks.

IMG_0065.jpeg
IMG_0066.jpeg
IMG_0067.jpeg

busterheiney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice build! Do you think the electronics would be safe in a black metal box in the summer heat? I don't know how much it would help, but I think I would've gone with a chrome paint to maybe help keep it a bit cooler.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice build! Do you think the electronics would be safe in a black metal box in the summer heat? I don't know how much it would help, but I think I would've gone with a chrome paint to maybe help keep it a bit cooler.
No idea. Honestly didn’t even think of that. I could paint it with gray primer instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom