RCBS Customer Service is Excellent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just had to post this comment. I've got a Pro 2000 progressive press that I have used to load thousands of rounds in various calibers. I've only needed to replace one broken part (index pawl) after several years of use which RCBS sent to me free of charge. However, twice I've needed to replace a part because of my mistake. Earlier this year I lost a detent ball when it rolled of the bench and went into some black hole. Last week I cracked a case retention bracket that I over-tightened. RCBS refused to let me pay for either of these replacement parts even though they were clearly lost / broken by my mistake.

I'm sure Dillon users may have similar stories, but I got to say I'm an RCBS customer for life.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
yes, they are excellent. a buddy that didn't know what he was doing got a jr3 press with the piggyback progressive setup off ebay. it was missing many parts when he got it. i told him to call rcbs to order what he needed. they refused payment and the parts were here within a week. EXCELLENT service!

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OkC hunter, do you shoot .41 mag, or even if you don't I have a 41 mag shell plate that I no longer use. You are welcome to it if you want it. I switched over to Hornady ( I had a piggyback, which was not their best effort.) let me know.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OkC hunter, do you shoot .41 mag, or even if you don't I have a 41 mag shell plate that I no longer use. You are welcome to it if you want it. I switched over to Hornady ( I had a piggyback, which was not their best effort.) let me know.

I don't shoot .41 mag and have no plans for it. I'm going to pass but thanks for the offer. Great group of people on OSA.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a case stuck in a die and damaged the decap pin and assembly. I called them and tried to order it they sent it free with six extra pins.

Latest posts

Top Bottom