Really? How much did taxpayers pay for this Zombie Pandemic stuff from the CDC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It makes complete sense to me. Same thing as duck and cover cartoons in the 50s. You have to get people's attention. Most people would not read a pamphlet with the title "economic collapse and other disasters"
But they will pick one up that says "your neighbor is coming over to borrow a cup you, hope you have a gun and some water"

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It makes complete sense to me. Same thing as duck and cover cartoons in the 50s. You have to get people's attention. Most people would not read a pamphlet with the title "economic collapse and other disasters"
But they will pick one up that says "your neighbor is coming over to borrow a cup you, hope you have a gun and some water"

I see your point about the Duck and cover cartoon series.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys and Gals,
I understand people need to prepare for disasters but how much do you suppose this cost us taxpayers in making these stupid Zombie training materials? Or maybe it is for all those idiots using Bath salts?

http://wwwn.cdc.gov/pubs/phpr.aspx

About the same amount of tax dollars if they just had release information about preparedness without the zombie stuff. The zombie campaign was effective in getting people to notice and was a brilliant way to get people to read about preparedness.

DaveG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is just a gimmic to get people to be aware. If they did not use the Zombie craze, people would not even care to look at or read about their proposed preperation plans.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys and Gals,
I understand people need to prepare for disasters but how much do you suppose this cost us taxpayers in making these stupid Zombie training materials? Or maybe it is for all those idiots using Bath salts?

http://wwwn.cdc.gov/pubs/phpr.aspx

Hey! Zombies aren't stupid! Well, yes they are, but you know what I mean! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom