Realtors in Boise, Idaho are not nearly as "civilized"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So my "wish I could afford beer" upbringing excludes me from appreciating classical music? I'm very, very confused. I'm culturally confused.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody in the human species wants to live near an ocean beach
Negative.

The 'F' is this thread about!!! Smug comes to mind, but perhaps I'm not culturally polished enough, and don't understand because I like living here in '$hitkicker' middle America.

1635042423188.png

Last edited:

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So my "wish I could afford beer" upbringing excludes me from appreciating classical music? I'm very, very confused. I'm culturally confused.
Classical music is often associated with snobs, the rich, my friend. Those who might sip double martinis and French cognac. The beer-drinking and well-burbon-drinking crowd often listens to unsophisticated stuff. Hard rock and country, namely. It's a stereotype. That's all. Can you listen to Hank Williams Jr. or AC/DC while sipping mai tais, pina coladas, Dom Perignon, wine coolers or Chivas Regal scotch?

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Classical music is often associated with snobs, the rich, my friend. Those who might sip double martinis and French cognac. The beer-drinking and well-burbon-drinking crowd often listens to unsophisticated stuff. Hard rock and country, namely. It's a stereotype. That's all. Can you listen to Hank Williams Jr. or AC/DC while sipping mai tais, pina coladas, Dom Perignon, wine coolers or Chivas Regal scotch?

What kind of firearms do you currently have?

Last edited:

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is Stupid Stuff after all, so I felt invited to act totally stupid here!! :hot:

If you don't want people to smoke in your home, in your car, on your train or on your bus, don't invite them to do so with an ashtray and a book of matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom