Rear Hydraulic Remotes on JD 3025E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 1965 Ford 4000, too. I love old tractors.

View attachment 423878
One of the 6 tractors my brother and I are inheriting is the first 8N I learned to help with the farming from. Its set on propane and i'll plan on converting to gas. And it will need a rear wheel and tire. Once a few other projects are caught up. I will drag it to the shop and start on it. and even though its not normal. I really want to pain it the normal ford blue and white lol.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking a hydraulic top and tilt is my next add-on. Depending on price. I have no idea what something like that would cost...need to look into that.
Just a tad north of $2000 for the deere kit

Beware that the best ones have valves on the cylinders that lock the hydraulic flow so the dont drift.

The kits might be tractor model specific.

You must do a lot of grading.

I picked up a tilt cylinder on a tractor I bought to resell.

Sold the tractor, kept the tilt cylinder. It been 3 or 4 years now and I still have not used it!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We added hydraulics to a JD 5075. I didn’t think to look because they were all hidden under the tractor. The lines were already there but capped off. I’m sure we paid more than we needed to when the hoses were included in the kit. 😡
12351269-41EB-46C1-B5B0-288D862BB007.jpeg

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking a hydraulic top and tilt is my next add-on. Depending on price. I have no idea what something like that would cost...need to look into that.
I could really use a hydraulic top link right now on my JD 4044m. I priced it with JD last year for $1800. JD doesn't sell top and tilt separately. My research shows that fitritehydraulics.com is the best source for top and/or tilt. Top link is about $375 and tilt around $600. However, there is a very long wait. If I had ordered when I first shopped, I'd already have it.

Seems like Summitt hydraulics is now offering hydraulic top links for 2 and 3 series JD. AgriSupply (I think is right) may also have an option in the sub $300 range.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could really use a hydraulic top link right now on my JD 4044m. I priced it with JD last year for $1800. JD doesn't sell top and tilt separately. My research shows that fitritehydraulics.com is the best source for top and/or tilt. Top link is about $375 and tilt around $600. However, there is a very long wait. If I had ordered when I first shopped, I'd already have it.

Seems like Summitt hydraulics is now offering hydraulic top links for 2 and 3 series JD. AgriSupply (I think is right) may also have an option in the sub $300 range.

I've heard good things about summit from big-time tractor guys on YouTube. I've never ordered anything from them myself. I didn't realize they didn't offer kits for the 4 series.

Latest posts

Top Bottom