Reasonable hoodie laws coming to the sooner state

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole thing is stupid and a waste of time/resources to even run through the legislative system. The media has made it sound like hoodies will be illegal. Which is not what the bill states.

Reading the bill, it says you can't wear the hood to conceal your identity while committing a crime. The stupid thing is that it's already illegal to conceal your identity while committing a crime whether it's a hood, ball cap, sunglasses, etc. But, if you're committing a crime, then why would you care?

Also, the bill states exceptions such as it's ok to wear the hood for protection from the weather. Whew...I'm glad the politicians gave us permission for that. :P

The senator that authored this has done nothing more than get his name on a bill to make himself feel good. It's stupid and wasteful, and he needs voted out. There are a lot more important issues that need to be worked on.

Does this mean when a hooded person commits a crime like robbing a bank then killing a few people on the way out that they can charge that person with concealing their identity? Makes a whole lot of sense.:drink:

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, I drive a not so air tight old Jeep. A hoodie is standard equipment. I'm wearing an orange OSU one RIGHT NOW!

I am not sure how it is written in our constitution, but SURELY an American can dress as they please!

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Honestly didnt ever consider taking a hood down when entering a store....8/

I kinda get the point, but I can disguise myself in other ways so..????

We have a bank that has a no gun sign, and one that says to remove hat and sunglasses.

I always walk in take off my hat , sunglasses, look at the security guard and say..."thank you for protecting these people", put my hat back on , sunglasses on top, and continue my business.

Same when I leave...

shhhh, I think he doesnt know I'm carrying a 45.... ;)

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
No wonder people think OK is the redneck capital of the earth! Why do we continue to pay these goofballs to waste our tax dollars? I think a general recall is in order.

They keep being elected. Like I said in the other thread, they wave around a Bible, parrot all the right pro-gun statements, and bash the evils of Gay people, and we rush to the polls to put them in office.

We have exactly what we deserve.

Latest posts

Top Bottom