Recall of Norman Mayor and City Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the updated locations to sign:
108562831_1585216918304179_1090315972233989324_n.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they are successful. Even just 1 recall should send a message to the mayor and the city council that Norman isn't about to take a leftward slide into the marxism and maoism that is consuming the rest of this country. I live close enough to Norman that I want to keep going there to do my shopping and business but I would be highly likely to shop elsewhere if they can't keep a reign on those radical leftist professors they've imported into the city from other areas.

That slide already started when they elected the current Mayor...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's my understanding the main reason for the recall is because they cut the police budget.

Midwest City recently recalled their mayor over a similar issue with the fire department.

Wasn’t a budget cut, but a service cut and lack of raises. The mayor said the budget required cuts to the F.D. and didn’t have enough $$ to give raises. The F.D. led the recall effort.

The mayor was recalled and the new mayor gave the F.D. raises and then said “hey, we’re broke because we gave raises, so we need to increase sales taxes”. So the mayor who was fired was actually correct and we all fell for it and then voted for higher sales taxes lol.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, it seems like other cities in OK are following the same path as Norman.
Lead by example, start a petition if you are against wearing masks for any reason, check to see if your city law enforcement has been cut with budget, follow the same protocol as Norman and make your voice heard.
I am wondering if 4 months into this "plandemic" there isn't funds to be collected mandating this? Why defund LE's? Is this only Dem leaders doing it? Is it to bring in crime to these cities of peace?
Time to unite not divide, God wins.

Last edited:

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midwest City recently recalled their mayor over a similar issue with the fire department.

Wasn’t a budget cut, but a service cut and lack of raises. The mayor said the budget required cuts to the F.D. and didn’t have enough $$ to give raises. The F.D. led the recall effort.

The mayor was recalled and the new mayor gave the F.D. raises and then said “hey, we’re broke because we gave raises, so we need to increase sales taxes”. So the mayor who was fired was actually correct and we all fell for it and then voted for higher sales taxes lol.
Midwest City has increased taxes twice since this new mayor came in. Sales tax and real estate taxes with a bond issue. I wish I had never moved here.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First masks, Burkas next. Gotta get those people trained.

Most likely vaccines... If they can set a precedent that you are responsible for the health of others and force you to wear a mask to protect others. The next step is shooting some toxic ******** in your body to protect someone else.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most likely vaccines... If they can set a precedent that you are responsible for the health of others and force you to wear a mask to protect others. The next step is shooting some toxic ******** in your body to protect someone else.

Like is required to send your children to public schools.....

Get out of here with that drivel. If polio reared its ugly head again, American's would be ****ing doomed. We already are.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, it's not a good situation, but I'm a glass is half full kinda guy; I don't think we're doomed, not by a long shot. I am wearing a mask in public now and will get the vaccine when it becomes available. I don't hold much faith in any of the conspiracy theories going around. It's a danged bad virus and the whole world is struggling with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom