Recall of Norman Mayor and City Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Starting this Saturday 07/11/20
You can sign petitions at (Liberty Coin & Gold) 3340 W Main St, Norman, OK 73072

Hours are:
M-F 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday- Closed

Also, if you have Facebook there is a group "Unite Norman" you can join.
Chris Dragg is the admin of this group.
God Bless,
Harry

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just be warned that if you are going to search on Facebook for Unite Norman that you'll have to wade through a bunch of other posts (some from a group called UniteD Norman, which is pretty much a polar opposite group) to even find their page.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to be pretty popular among College Towns so called by POTUS during his speech at Mt. Rushmore..... Mask mandates at college towns, I am not understanding this..... Tulsa (Golden Hurricanes) Stillwater (Cowboys) Norman (Sooners) why all of a sudden these towns 3-4 months into a pandemic are they all mandating face coverings???? Is there a kick back of $$$$ when the mayors of these towns purchase masks? Follow the money and ask, why now?
As far as Tulsa Mr. Ed, please get with Chris Dragg, he started the legal process in Norman and so far from the wet signatures count they have tallied, they will get the 25% registered voters required for recall.
God be with us.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...why all of a sudden these towns 3-4 months into a pandemic are they all mandating face coverings???? Is there a kick back of $$$$ when the mayors of these towns purchase masks? Follow the money and ask, why now?

You ask why? I would say that the immediate answer is because the Executive Branch of the United States government is now strongly recommending mask wear in public, and the Surgeon General of the United States, appointed by Donald Trump, is making the rounds in the media promoting it.

I'm personally against strict mandates like this, but it's not "out of the blue" or beyond reason to see it now, at this point in the pandemic.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You ask why? I would say that the immediate answer is because the Executive Branch of the United States government is now strongly recommending mask wear in public, and the Surgeon General of the United States, appointed by Donald Trump, is making the rounds in the media promoting it.

I'm personally against strict mandates like this, but it's not "out of the blue" or beyond reason to see it now, at this point in the pandemic.

What the POTUS does doesn't make something Constitutional or not... Where in the Constitution does it grant power to the government to mandate buying and wearing something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom