Recent ignore user additions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What with all of the recent sarcastic and taunting posts about open carry and the election, I figured out how to add people to my ignore list because I decided I had no use for them or what they had to say.

It got me to wondering if I was the only one, or if others have done the same thing.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not me, I want to hear what everyone has to say at least once. I can always choose to not read their comments if I decide the comments are not for me.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you can't handle people on the internet, how do you handle talking to people in real life?

Thats just it, I have to deal with whatever "real" life throws at me, but this is just the internet, and I can choose whether or not to put up with it.

Kind of like deciding to watch one news station but not liking another so I never watch it.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have anyone on my ignore list... people sometimes say stupid stuff, me included. That and I want to keep tabs on the crazy ones. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom