Recent ignore user additions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah. I figure I can learn something from everyone eventually. Even the stupid ones. But hey, if it makes livin' life easier, I say more power to you! :)

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I added one person because they made some bigoted/racial comments i did not agree with, I prefer not to do business with someone like that.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What with all of the recent sarcastic and taunting posts about open carry and the election, I figured out how to add people to my ignore list because I decided I had no use for them or what they had to say.

It got me to wondering if I was the only one, or if others have done the same thing.

I'm not going to ignore someone just because I disagree with them.

I come from a different Internet tradition than most people here so I'm more tolerant of sarcasm/trolling than the average OSA poster.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never put anyone on an ignore list, in all of the forums I've been on. I may not agree with someone's views, but I'll at least hear them out.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dont wanna put anyone on a ignore list because:

1. You can never tell when a thread will go epic.
2. Outside of the Gen. Discussion forum, most people are civil, respectful and more likeable.
3. Most of the political rhetoric will ease up when it quits stinging or the gloating stops.
4. Noober1 aint around anymore, is he?

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though some people annoy the crap out of me, I always enjoy a good argument or debate... And plus sometimes the posts are so off the wall they are amusing.

And like Lurker said....epicness could be just a mouse click away!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom