Red Dawn remake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I love the 80's movies of my youth, I'm really excited about this remake. Primarily because what digital creativity can produce these days. As for the N. Koreans doing the dropping... That's a total bummer... I hope they're just "Putin" us on

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I love the 80's movies of my youth, I'm really excited about this remake. Primarily because what digital creativity can produce these days. As for the N. Koreans doing the dropping... That's a total bummer... I hope they're just "Putin" us on

It was originally supposed to be the Red Chinese, but the film studio got "pressured" to make changes.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It was originally supposed to be the Red Chinese, but the film studio got "pressured" to make changes.

Beat me to it. The Obama Administration pushed for them to Change the Chinese to North Koreans. This movie has been done for over 1 year but it took them a full year to digitally edit all the Chinese into North Koreans.

The movie trailer looks great though.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i like the rural setting of the original. i'll have a tough time getting into the urban theme but i plan on seeing it. btw, the original is not a movie, it's a training video.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw the original in the movie theater. It was all right but I didn't think it was that great. Its not on my list as one of greatest movies ever. I don't think I will 10 dollars to see this remake. Back when the original was made, the Berlin wall was still up and there was a still a USSR. Who are the bad guys going to be this time? Oh well, I'm not interested. 99.99% of movies today are a waste of time for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom