Red Dawn remake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you for real???

Yes. Since China is now our best friend, it would be hostile to suggest that Communist China would attack us. They are defeating us economically. No need to invade when Aubrey McClendon is willing to sell them 5,000 acres of mineral rights in Texas. And, now that Russia has purchased a uranium mine in Montana, we cannot remake the movie with them as the aggressor.

Don't believe me, do some research.

Oh, almost forgot. Now that "Afghanistan" has been liberated by U.S. forces, the Chinese were given the contract to open the largest copper mine in the world, in Afghanistan. No American companies were even allowed to bid on the project. Not even Cheney's Halliburton.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FUD.........while there was a change in the enemy, and while that decision was mostly "PC" motivated, it had nothing to do with the delay. MGM was going under and started shopping it around because they couldn't afford to put it out themselves(this wasn't the only movie affected). The movie has been done for a long time, they have just been waiting from someone else to pick it up.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. Since China is now our best friend, it would be hostile to suggest that Communist China would attack us. They are defeating us economically. No need to invade when Aubrey McClendon is willing to sell them 5,000 acres of mineral rights in Texas. And, now that Russia has purchased a uranium mine in Montana, we cannot remake the movie with them as the aggressor.

Don't believe me, do some research.

Oh, almost forgot. Now that "Afghanistan" has been liberated by U.S. forces, the Chinese were given the contract to open the largest copper mine in the world, in Afghanistan. No American companies were even allowed to bid on the project. Not even Cheney's Halliburton.

I need to visit this site less. Gives me no faith in this country at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom