Red Necks are among us in Ok

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My friend is from Medford. I just had the chance to show him the pics to see if he knew who's deer blind that was. Of course he knew. He said it belonged to his cousin who's not the brightest bulb. He said somewhere close to that one is a sleeper cab off of a semi that is up like that. He also said he's seen the stand up close and had never seen a ladder and has always wondered how they got up in it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My friend is from Medford. I just had the chance to show him the pics to see if he knew who's deer blind that was. Of course he knew. He said it belonged to his cousin who's not the brightest bulb. He said somewhere close to that one is a sleeper cab off of a semi that is up like that. He also said he's seen the stand up close and had never seen a ladder and has always wondered how they got up in it.

I know a guy with a sleeper cab, but he is in another county:D:D

On the other side of the county, there is a guy that has one of the blue porta-potties
on a stand as a blind.:D
I won't give their names here, but I can assure you the GW's can back me up from that area:D:D
I'll get some pics.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know a guy with a sleeper cab, but he is in another county:D:D

On the other side of the county, there is a guy that has one of the blue porta-potties
on a stand as a blind.:D
I won't give their names here, but I can assure you the GW's can back me up from that area:D:D
I'll get some pics.

I meant to say that the same guy has the semi sleeper cab too. I'd like to see that porta potty stand.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whad-e-ya bet it's got a workin' toilet, too!

Woody

Ya'll say it looks unsafe? Well for your information we used an extra roll of duct tape to make sure it was safe! I told mama we couldn't be rocking it too much up there either during our summer get-a-ways! And yes the toilet works after the little woman totes up a couple of 5 gallon buckets of water to flush it with!

Latest posts

Top Bottom