Redneck Riding Lawn Mower Jumps/Fails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember pulling the deck off of one years ago and trying to jump it over our pond. Never again. It's still at the bottom of that pond (along with a few motorcycles).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, just have a large "fun" curve.
LOL, went to a mud run once with a pond on the property. Toward the end of the day, one of the spectators with way too much beer in his belly decided he could "skip" his 500CC Quadzilla across a neck of the pond about 100' in distance.
He had that quad wound out at top speed, about 70mph I suspect when he hit the water. The wheeler went about 20', the rider "skipped" another 30'. Quite the show!

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, went to a mud run once with a pond on the property. Toward the end of the day, one of the spectators with way too much beer in his belly decided he could "skip" his 500CC Quadzilla across a neck of the pond about 100' in distance.
He had that quad wound out at top speed, about 70mph I suspect when he hit the water. The wheeler went about 20', the rider "skipped" another 30'. Quite the show!

Ha! My worst was a old 70's model Suzuki RM 250. Right before I hit the pond dam it fell flat on its face. I went end over end and that bike is still immortalized in the bottom of the depths..somewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom