My turn- Neighbor borrowed my riding mower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I break it I replace it and you always get borrowed stuff back from me in way better shape.
I used to fill my friends trucks up with fuel and wax it and detail the inside to showroom new.

They would call me and ask if I needed to borrow a vehicle out of the blue :)

I have had a black 2 door 72 Cutlass S, engine blown up by a buddy. I loaned him the car.
My 84 V got loaned for a day and did not see it for 2 weeks and it was wrecked all over.
Only had 1,600 miles on it when I loaned it.

V65 Magna same deal.
Reverse rotation tine rotortiller locked up by a friend and he claimed he did not do it it was fine when he parked it back in my back yard.
Yea liar.
He destroyed 2 riding mowers of mine and No compensation.

It all comes back around.
Cutlass guy went to prison.
V65 guy is on disability.
V45 guy actually bought the bike from me so that is even up.
Rotortiller guy is Justin the guy driving on I40 reckless and killed the FedEX driver when the delivery truck went up in flames a year ago or so.

He has not paid for that as his lawyer keeps getting extensions.
I hope he gets his.
He has burned many people many friends and his mother.

Amazing I am still a nice guy :)

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate borrowing, and I get screwed every single time I loan something. I loaned a 2” transfer pump to a friend to use to drain his swimming pool. It ran great when I took it to him, and after a year and a half, I finally got it back and can’t get it to crank.
My brother borrowed my 5’ bush hog in April. I needed to use it a couple weeks ago, and he told me he hasn’t used it yet but still needs it. Basically, he wasn’t giving my mower back until he’s good and dang ready.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate borrowing, and I get screwed every single time I loan something. I loaned a 2” transfer pump to a friend to use to drain his swimming pool. It ran great when I took it to him, and after a year and a half, I finally got it back and can’t get it to crank.
My brother borrowed my 5’ bush hog in April. I needed to use it a couple weeks ago, and he told me he hasn’t used it yet but still needs it. Basically, he wasn’t giving my mower back until he’s good and dang ready.

Yep. Sounds like some relatives I have -- basically ALL of them ... 🙄🙄🙄

Grumpy swears the only reason I dated him was he told me both his parents were gone and his brother and sister never came around. He "might" have been more right than wrong. If any of my brothers or sisters called tonight it would have "Spam Risk" under the number. 🙄🙄🙄 Nope. I don't answer numbers I don't recognize so they would have to leave a message. If any of them were to leave a message I'd delete it and block the number. Not wasting any more of my life on that BS ...

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a 5' brush hog you can use. Just come by with a trailer.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
stay away.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom