"Reducing gun violence" hearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching this on cspan-3 right now and it's laughable.

So far
-apparently violent criminals use the loophole of private sales and get guns from private sellers in the yellow pages.

Ted Cruz was told he doesn't understand the evidence correctly because he doesn't reside in an inner city.

Universal background checks needed due to straw purchasers not getting charged with significant crimes.

Ted Cruz then bitchapped everyone saying that govt was the biggest gun runner, citing fast and furious.

Oh and the whole audience is people who have had someone killed by guns.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah this crap was a joke. I love how he plays to the crowd. Getting more pumped up when they applaud. Saying that all those people deserve a vote. They don't deserve crap. I feel for the people but I shouldn't have to have my rights infringed upon because of their misfortune. It sickens me. All they did was stack the room with anti gun and anti America fools. This address shouldn't be like it is. It should be just him facing the camera outlining his plan. Not stacking the deck with liberal idiots so he can look like a hero. I just hope there is enough people that will oppose his and the ther antis crap. I have never seen more standing ovations in my life. They acted like everything he said was great. He could say one word and Biden looked like he was having an orgasm. What a douche.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Yeah this crap was a joke. I love how he plays to the crowd. Getting more pumped up when they applaud. Saying that all those people deserve a vote. They don't deserve crap. I feel for the people but I shouldn't have to have my rights infringed upon because of their misfortune. It sickens me. All they did was stack the room with anti gun and anti America fools. This address shouldn't be like it is. It should be just him facing the camera outlining his plan. Not stacking the deck with liberal idiots so he can look like a hero. I just hope there is enough people that will oppose his and the ther antis crap. I have never seen more standing ovations in my life. They acted like everything he said was great. He could say one word and Biden looked like he was having an orgasm. What a douche.

Are you talking about the State of the Union or the Senate Judiciary hearings held today? I'm pretty sure this thread is talking about the Senate hearings held today.

Totally agree with both posts, either way. Just wanted to clear up any confusion.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched the part of the hearings, snow on satellite dish prevented dvr from recording the rest. What the Hell was swinestein doing there? She isn't even on the damn committe!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched the part of the hearings, snow on satellite dish prevented dvr from recording the rest. What the Hell was swinestein doing there? She isn't even on the damn committe!!

During the STOU address, they flipped to her about a dozen times when some talking points came around. Gotta love the unbiased media.

Ted Nugent was in the house......anybody see him?

Latest posts

Top Bottom