Reginald Denny 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This means that any reasonable person, when confronted with a mob, can assume the mob will try to kill them, and appropriate defensive action is warranted.

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Democrats have not condemned Antifa or BLM to date which to me means they condone this activity. They are killing innocent people and still receiving funds from Soros and I would bet when Obama hosted BLM at OUR White House they received some money? The Democrats are allowing their cities to fall and stores are closing permanently and the citizens will pay the price.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The man has passed.

Oh my gosh.

I believe 4chan already ID'd, him; even posted his facebook page.

I'm OK with that. BLM and those that support them are still a**holes.

In the OP's link to the account of the attack, a posting later in the comments shows the encounter prior to the accident and the beating. In it, it appears that the same guy that kicked the driver also ran up to the pickup and stood with others at the driver's side door. That man appeared to be wearing a shirt with "Security" printed on the back. Some security if it is the same guy.

Did you hear that on the news?

The link below to FOX News' website is to a story on the attack. In one of the later paragraphs towards the bottom, they are stating that the driver has non-life-threatening injuries and is recovering. I haven't done any further searching to verify whether he is alive or dead.

Portland Assault Video of Random Attack - Portland Like a Third World Country

"He said the man seen in the video was near a convenience store away from the protest when the attack occurred. He was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries and is recovering, police said Monday in a news release."

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently, the driver may still be alive. Below is a link to an Oregon news source about the attack. Some details as to what started it all still need to be worked out. One source I read earlier stated that the driver of the pickup was trying to help someone else, possibly a transgender person.

Driver of Crashed Car is Beaten Blocks from Downtown Portland Protests

"A handful of officers arrived later and encountered “a hostile crowd,” Portland police said. The driver, who was still unconscious, was taken to a hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries, according to the police news releases."

Latest posts

Top Bottom