Reginald Denny 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That man appeared to be wearing a shirt with "Security" printed on the back. Some security if it is the same guy.
Yes - the guy works security as his day job - I didn't look at his facebook page, but I saw a few people comment elsewhere that he worked security at the airport(?). His facebook page has since been taken down, or at least I couldn't access it this morning.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes - the guy works security as his day job - I didn't look at his facebook page, but I saw a few people comment elsewhere that he worked security at the airport(?). His facebook page has since been taken down, or at least I couldn't access it this morning.

In one of the stories I read to find out if the driver had died, there was a mention of the perpetrator working at the airport, but then they reported that the airport people said the guy hadn't worked there in a year or two.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't imagine how the guy's family must have felt watch the TV as events unfolded. It's shameful that the politicians allow this crap to continue, no one is safe traveling through some of this Democrat enclaves whether you're Black, White or any other color. The entire thing is disgusting and even deplorable. And last night the Democrats didn't mention the rioting as far as I know.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just watched the video for the first time.

Sorry, but that needs prison for attempted murder. Period. Life in prison. That is a blatant example of a brutal, vicious and completely unprovoked attack on a helpless, dazed and practically unconscious victim. This is just as bad as the people who sucker punch passers-by on the streets and the video of the scumbag in NYC who pushed down the little old lady, etc.

I've had it with scumbag POS's in our society. We need serious legal reform - in the form of firing squads, if you ask me.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This will only worsen. Just picture what will happen if Trump manages to get re-elected. You thought the left went ape last time, you just wait. This country is a ticking time bomb about to go off. There are things happening that most people are unaware of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom