Reloading class?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rg1964

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking to start reloading, I pretty sure I am gonna buy a RL550 and was wondering if you guys know of a class you can take somewhere. There are so many parts and gizmos that I would hate to screw up. I know there are books but I would like to to shown as well.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're starting with a Dillon, they have a pretty detailed instruction book for their reloader. They do have a few quirks and you can always learn something especially when using "non" dillon dies.

Jerryinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just at H&H yesterday and spent about 30 minutes with Don. Great guy. He walked me through everything and suggested I call Tim Nelson, the gentleman that teaches the reloading class.

I, too, am looking at the 550 and will take the plunge in two weeks (after vacation). I will call Tim this week and get on the schedule. In the interim while you're looking around, pickup "Lymans 49th Edition". It's a great read and, unlike many other manuals, includes load specs for lead bullets.

Best of luck!

Jerry

Latest posts

Top Bottom