Remembering Redmax51

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgeway

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of you knew Steve way better than I did but I do know he was a friendly guy who liked to have fun. I would think he'd like us to remember him for those traits. The closest passing in my life thus far has been my great-grandmother and at her funeral, I chose not to go through the viewing line because I didn't want that to be my last memory of her. Instead, I chose to remember her at the other, happier times in her life. So for those who never had the chance to meet Steve, here he is at one of those fun times in life with the FGST. Enjoy riding that V-Max in the sky, Steve!

[Broken External Image]
Thank you so much for posting this pic! I know I have it somewhere but can't find it. I was so sad to hear of Steve's passing, he did so many things for people, as do most of the Fat Guys. He will be missed.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I've never had the opportunity to meet him, from what is said about him on the forums, I would say that the shooting community has lost a part of its soul.

I wish I had known him. Sounds like he was my kind of guy.

Prayers for his family, that their memory of him will always be great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom