Reminder that I should carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not one who carries all the time when I go out. But I am reminded today with events in Tulsa that isn't wisdom. Someone just walking into a library randomly shoots someone in the head. The perp then went across the street to the QT and shot another random person in the head. So two dead for no reason at all. Condolences to their families, and I'm sorry there was no one on site either place to take out the shooter before more were killed.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped going to that QT a year ago, (It's the closest convenience store to my job) because of the horrible types that frequent there. Even with a police officer always on duty, it was still a frustrating place to go with the local clientele.

To the Op....
I'm glad this situation opened your eyes to the need to carry regularly, and I hope it sticks. A lot of people require a lot more personal painful experience in order to keep it up in the long run.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sad day indeed. I am curious what the motivation was? Was it random, personal, or race driven? Either way, stay vigilant and alert and never leave home without adequate protection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom