Reminder that I should carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently I drove a friend to Hillcrest for some test and went over to the 11th & Utica QT for some coffee.
I counted at least 15 junkies around and in the store.
I do like how a 1911 in view on my hip as I was getting out of my truck deterred 3 panhandlers as they were approaching my truck.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My problem is I rarely wear a belt, can't stand the constant pressure . Even small pistols pull my pants and I can't stand that.
Usually my pants are snug enough in waist band holster is going to be a major pain.
My preferred pistol is a full size 1911.
Summer time, shorts and tee shirt. I don't want to open carry.
There just isn't any comfortable way to conceal carry .

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My problem is I rarely wear a belt, can't stand the constant pressure . Even small pistols pull my pants and I can't stand that.
Usually my pants are snug enough in waist band holster is going to be a major pain.
I can sympathize with your feelings of being physically uncomfortable with a conceal carry, but I suppose it would be a whole lot more uncomfortable being in the hospital recovering from being shot . . . or being dead because you had been shot - YMMV 🤔

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Lightest pistol I have ever carried. Summer shorts with drawstrings, no problem. Ruger LCR old Bianchi IWB with the metal clip removed. In pocket with 7slot speed strip, again drawstring summer shorts no issues.

96E24749-E0E6-458A-AB51-982F0DC6B4F6.png

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got IWB and OWB holsters, but I've recently had a hip replacement. I can't stand a tight pant waist or belts putting pressure on the incision. I recently got a chest rig for my DW, which is good for out on the property or woods, but that is a little too much for around town for me. Guess I am back to my Mika pocket holster and my SW 640-1. As they used to say in the American Express commercials, "don't leave home without it."

Latest posts

Top Bottom