Reminder that I should carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My problem is I rarely wear a belt, can't stand the constant pressure . Even small pistols pull my pants and I can't stand that.
Usually my pants are snug enough in waist band holster is going to be a major pain.
My preferred pistol is a full size 1911.
Summer time, shorts and tee shirt. I don't want to open carry.
There just isn't any comfortable way to conceal carry .
Your right..

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can sympathize with your feelings of being physically uncomfortable with a conceal carry, but I suppose it would be a whole lot more uncomfortable being in the hospital recovering from being shot . . . or being dead because you had been shot - YMMV 🤔
Carrying isn't a guarantee you won't be shot either.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My problem is I rarely wear a belt, can't stand the constant pressure . Even small pistols pull my pants and I can't stand that.
Usually my pants are snug enough in waist band holster is going to be a major pain.
My preferred pistol is a full size 1911.
Summer time, shorts and tee shirt. I don't want to open carry.
There just isn't any comfortable way to conceal carry .
I use the clipdraw on my 1911 cause i dont wear a belt and just clip on the inside of waist band or on the inside of my overalls that i now wear constantly cover with a tshirt and no one knows it is there.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep recalling the Luby's Cafeteria shooting in 1991. Just one person could have stopped him
from killing 23. It could happen at any restaurant.

"Hennard saw another woman hiding underneath a bench near the serving line and said, "Hiding from me, *****?" before shooting her dead. Hennard then approached Steve Ernst, who was hiding underneath a table before shooting him. Ernst then rolled over, holding his stomach.[11]

And many others were only able to cower cause they had no way to defend themselves.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep recalling the Luby's Cafeteria shooting in 1991. Just one person could have stopped him
from killing 23. It could happen at any restaurant.

"Hennard saw another woman hiding underneath a bench near the serving line and said, "Hiding from me, *****?" before shooting her dead. Hennard then approached Steve Ernst, who was hiding underneath a table before shooting him. Ernst then rolled over, holding his stomach.[11]

And many others were only able to cower cause they had no way to defend themselves.
Very sad story indeed. A lot to think about with this shooting to this day

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry almost all the time. I'd say I'm without a gun about 5% of the time. But I'm not sure carrying can save you from something like this.

It's almost as if much of the population has been covertly given some type of drug or something that makes them go crazy for no real reason...

Latest posts

Top Bottom