Reminder that I should carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry almost all the time. I'd say I'm without a gun about 5% of the time. But I'm not sure carrying can save you from something like this.

It's almost as if much of the population has been covertly given some type of drug or something that makes them go crazy for no real reason...
I agree and I'll add,
I'm not sure carrying a gun, by itself, can save you from from something like this.
Years ago I would sit in a cafe with a cup of coffee, head down mostly, reading the paper.
No more.
Like others have said, this ain't the same America as years ago.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought y'all might be interested in a quote from TPD Chief Franklin during an interview with Channel 6 News in Tulsa regarding yesterday's shootings.

"He says while many want to pin the blame on guns, he believes the problem is much deeper than that.

"We as a society need to take a step back and try to figure out why these things are happening. What are the root causes that's leading people to a destructive path like this and see if there's some way we can address that.”

I got to hand it to the man. It would have been very easy for him to simply jump on the 'blame the gun bandwagon' but he didn't. He understands the problem isn't guns and he wasn't afraid to come out and say it.

Last edited:

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a holster set up on a small trash can by my right knee as I drive. Want it easily available while buckled in. I then just have to grab and holster on my side as I exit the vehicle. Recommend a pistol with a thumb safety with all this manipulation

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My problem is I rarely wear a belt, can't stand the constant pressure . Even small pistols pull my pants and I can't stand that.
Usually my pants are snug enough in waist band holster is going to be a major pain.
My preferred pistol is a full size 1911.
Summer time, shorts and tee shirt. I don't want to open carry.
There just isn't any comfortable way to conceal carry .
Shoulder holster and a Hawaiian shirt. That’s how I roll

Latest posts

Top Bottom